General ordering terms of MAKAYLA DESIGN OY Internet store (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") regulate the legal relationship arising between MAKAYLA DESIGN OY (hereinafter referred to as "Trades", registry code 12539365, PEETRI TEE 18B, PEETRI ALEVIK., RAE VALD. 75312, HARJUMAA, ESTONIA, phone +372 5818 8867 and the user of MAKAYLA DESIGN OY Internet Store (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") when purchasing Products (hereinafter referred to as "Products") via Internet (hereinafter referred to as "Internet Store", URL address www.makayladesign.com
- All prices for Products sold in the Internet Store are in Euros and include VAT 20 %.
- Postage expenses vary depending on shipment destination.
- If due to technical difficulties the prices for the Products on the Internet Store is brought/altered unreasonably low compared to the product’s usual market value, and the Trader does not mark that it is a Trader-provided discount, the Trader is entitled to withdraw from the transaction due to wrong price caused by a technical mistake, provided that the Trader has not yet shipped the Product to the Customer.
- You can add the Product selected on the Internet Store to your Shopping Cart by clicking the “Add to Cart” button located on the Product’s description page. If the Customer wishes to continue shopping, they must repeat the actions described above for each Product.
- Having added all the desired Product(s) to the Cart, in order to proceed, click the "Proceed with payment" or "Return to shopping" link. You may review your Cart by clicking the “Shopping Cart” icon in the upper right corner of the page. The Customer may add or reduce the amount of purchased Products as well as remove Products from their Shopping Cart.
- When filling out the Order form, the Customer shall check the box "I agree with the Order terms" in order to conclude the selling transaction. Thus the Customer confirms that they are familiar with the Terms and that they agree to conclude the selling transaction with the Trader.
- After registration of new account, it is ready for use. Relevant confirmation is sent to the Customer's e-mail.
- When the user account is ready, the Customer can sign in using his user details into the Internet Store environment and start shopping.
- After registration the Customer enters (selects) the ordering Customer's address. You can choose either banking transfer or PayPal as payment options. The Customer chooses delivery method when placing his Order. Postage expenses are automatically added to the amount payable for the Products.
- The Customer authorizes the Trader to process and save theyr personal data. The Trader confirms, that all Customer's personal data are treated as confidential information.
- If the Customer does not pay within 5 working days from placement of Order for his ordered Product(s), the Trader cancels the Order.
- The Trader is not responsible for any defects that appear due to Customer's fault or if this defect appears through wrongful usage of the Product.
- The Trader is entitled to withdraw from the Order if: the Customer doesn't meet a bill in due time or if the ordered Products are out of stock.
- Payment via PayPal’s system: Once the Customer has selected all Products they wish to purchase, the Customer clicks the link "Proceed". The Customer checks the details of the chosen Product(s) and the Customer’s postal address. After that the Customer chooses the Paypal link. PayPal guarantees a secure and quick purchase process via Internet. You can pay using your PayPal account – Visa, Mastercard, credit or debit card. As soon as you make the payment, you will receive your payment confirmation to your e-mail from PayPal, which means that your payment was successful and your Order is now in progress.
- Payment by bank transfer: Once the Customer has selected all of the Products they wish to purchase, the Customer has to click the link "Proceed". The Customer checks the details of the chosen Product(s) and the Customer’s postal address. After that they click the "Payment" link. Then the Customer's Order is complete. The Customer can pay for their Order to Makayla Design OÜ banking account EE422200221058236058 Swedbank, SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X (Bank address: SWEDBANK AS, Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn Estonia). We kindly ask you to specify your Order number in the Description field. Once the payment is made you will receive your payment confirmation to your e-mail, which means that your payment was successful and your Order is now in progress.
All prices are in Euros and include VAT 20 %.
IS MY ORDER SECURE?
- Orders placed on Makayladesign.com are completely secure and our customer information is kept private. All credit card and personal information provided to us is transmitted securely using the industry standard SSL encryption.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ORDER AFTER I HAVE MADE A PURCHASE?
- For questions or to place and international order, you may call us at +372 5818 8867
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF ORDERS.
- We ship worldwide.
Orders are delivered with Estonian Post -Express Mail Service. Orders will be delivered to you by courier.
Your order will be processed and shipped within 5 working days. After shipping your order you will receive an e-mail with barcode to trac your order.
All couriers request a telephone number in case they have difficulty locating your address. NO ONE will contact you for any other reason. We DO NOT pass ANY of your details to anyone else.
Orders up to 30€, 18,85 euros per order.
Orders starting from 30€, 21,35 euros per order.
For outside EU deliveries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRODUCTS AND AVAILABILITY.
- We often update the assortment of our Products. Sometimes it may happen, that before changes to the catalogue are made, the Products run out of stock. In this case we will contact you and replace the Products by your permission, or cancel your Order. Should the Order be cancelled due to lack of stock, we will refund your money within 7 work days.
- Terms of warranty pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Estonia are valid for all our Products. Should any defects be detected, you are entitled to claim for reparation or replacement of Products. If we cannot replace the Product, you are entitled to send the Products back to us and withdraw from your Order. The warranty is not valid if the defects are caused by wrong use or depreciation of ordinary use.
- If the purchased Product doesn't suit you for any reason, you are entitled to return the Product within 14 days of receiving the Product. The returned Product must be in original packaging, unused and undamaged.
- The 14-day return policy is not valid for the following Products: Products which were tailor made according to the Customer's special order, incl. Products with custom embroidery additions.
- We kindly ask you to inform us first, upon writing about your wish to return a Product(s), to our e-mail: email@example.com , listing the following:
- invoice number.
- name of returned Product.
- reason for returning the Product.
- We reserve the right to change and alter prices of our Products. All changes come into force once they are published on our Internet store.
- Pictures of the Products are used as a way of illustration only.